- Links are guaranteed to remain live for one calendar year, unless agreed otherwise. After a year, I reserve the right to change do-follow links to no-follow links, or remove links altogether.
- If a link is flagged up as broken at any time, I reserve the right to remove it or change it as this has a negative impact on my blog.
- Whilst I make every endeavor to make sure articles are search engine optimised and shared across social media (if agreed beforehand), I cannot guarantee a certain volume of traffic, number of clicks, registrations, purchases or the like.
- Payment is to be made within 30 days of the post going live (via BACS or PayPal), unless agreed otherwise prior to the work being completed. A reminder will be sent out a few days before this if payment has not been received. A late payment fee of 10% per week will be added thereafter.
- I operate a 50% ‘Kill Fee’ policy – should, for any reason, work has been commissioned but is cancelled before publication, 50% of the agreed payment is required to cover any work done. Once an article has been published, the full payment is required.
- I endeavor to complete work in the shortest time frame possible (unless there is an agreed publication date). However, as a parent working around children, sometimes things happen beyond my control and work may be delayed. I will always keep you informed and give you an estimated completion date.
- For pre written posts, I reserve the right to edit to ensure that the tone of the article is appropriate and relevant to my blog. Links and anchor text will remain the same.
- Content (writing, photo, videos) created by The Entrepreneurial Writer remain the property of The entrepreneurial Writer Reproduction of content is not permitted unless agreed beforehand, and this may incur an extra fee.
- If your require stats to be sent over, please inform me prior to the work being carried out.
I look forward to working with you!